Plan Your First Visit at
Valley Dental Clinic
A healthy, beautiful smile benefits your life at every age. At Valley Dental Clinic in Wasilla, AK, our entire dental team is committed to providing you and your family with quality, comfortable, and comprehensive dental care in an environment that’s serene and welcoming.
On this page, you’ll find everything you need to plan your first visit, including information on new patient forms, scheduling, and insurance.
Your First Visit? Here’s What to Expect
New Patient Forms
If this is your first visit to Valley Dental Clinic, welcome! To help make your first visit comfortable and efficient, our new patient forms can be completed using our private and easy-to-follow online platform. We’ll gather important information on your medical history, dental history, and insurance information, and ask you to review and sign forms on consent to care and privacy policies. We respect your privacy and hold all information you share in complete confidence.
Complete Your New Patient Forms
Book an Appointment
If you’re a new or returning patient, use our online form to request your preferred dates and times for your next dental appointment.
Your First Visit
We love getting to know new patients during their first dental visit. After your hygienist has taken X-rays and provided a thorough gum assessment and cleaning, Dr. Robinson will conduct an oral cancer screening, examine your mouth and teeth, offer personalized recommendations for home care or professional dental treatments, and address any questions or concerns you may have.
Preventive Dentistry for Your Best Smile
keep your smile bright, strong, and beautiful for life and avoid dental issues before they happen. By sticking to a schedule of twice-annual dental visits, you can prevent cavities, infections, gum disease, and tooth damage and pain.
We combine modern diagnostic techniques with a gentle approach to carefully assess the health of your gums and teeth, identify issues in their earliest stages, give personalized oral health guidance, and keep your smile bright, healthy, and clean.
How to Keep Your Smile Healthy
Along with twice-annual visits, you can keep your smile healthy by integrating the following healthy lifestyle practices.
- Brush Twice Daily: Brush your teeth at least twice a day or after every meal to freshen your breath and remove bacteria in the mouth.
- Floss Once Daily: Flossing daily will help clean the tight spaces between teeth that your toothbrush can’t reach.
- Choose Healthy Foods: A balanced diet can help protect healthy teeth by providing essential nutrients, like calcium, vitamin C, and vitamin D.
- See Us Twice Annually: For your healthiest smile, visit Valley Dental Clinic every six months for a routine checkup and deep teeth cleaning.
Afford Your Care
To help you afford the dental care you want and need, our clinic gladly accepts most major dental insurance plans, including Cigna, Delta Dental, and Premera Blue Cross. We’ll also submit your insurance claims electronically and estimate expected fees and insurance coverage before your recommended treatment or service to help you plan your care.
We also offer membership to our in-house dental care club. There are several different plans to fit a variety of needs.
Five membership facts in 60 seconds:
- The membership plans are not insurance plans but can make dental care more affordable for those not enrolled in insurance or those underinsured.
- Instead of waiting on your insurance company to dictate your care, your membership puts you in the driver’s seat.
- There is an enrollment fee that is waived for existing patients.
- We have several membership plans from which to choose, each tailored to fit the patient needs we see most often.
- It is ideal for anyone, including patients who need periodontal care.
We welcome your questions and thank you for understanding that payment is due in full at the time of any treatment. If you would like to learn more about membership in our dental care club, let us know at the time you make your appointment.